Your privacy is critically important to us. At Direct Sleeping Pills, we follow a few fundamental principles when it comes to confidentiality and the privacy of our customers and website visitors:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it to process and deliver your online order of anti-anxiety medicines and sleeping pills.
- We don’t share your personal information and contact details with anyone except to comply with the law, to protect our legal rights, or with other organizations that are involved in the process of delivery of medicines to your doorstep.
- We don’t store your personal information unless required for the delivery of repeat orders and for inquiries regarding existing orders.
1. Collection of Information of Website Visitors and Registered Users
Like many other website operators, UK Sleeping Pills collects information that is commonly made available by web browsers and servers. This non-personally identifying information may include visitor’s language preferences, browser type, date and time of the visit to the website, and referring site. UK Sleeping Pills collects this information in an attempt to better understand how its visitors use the website.
UK Sleeping Pills also collects potentially personally-identifying information as well. This may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of our registered customers. Any personally-identifying information that is collected by UK Sleeping Pills will be used and disclosed under the same circumstances as for the usage and disclosure of non-personally identifying information as described below in the ‘Disclosure of Information’ section.
The information collected by UK Sleeping Pills website includes, but not limited to:
- All personal details you type in and submit to our website, such as your name, email address, contact number, etc.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address is automatically collected by our website.
2. Use of Information
UK Sleeping Pills may utilize the information automatically collected by our website and the information that you voluntarily provide us for the following purposes:
- To respond to the queries and requests generated by the user.
- To alert the user regarding any changes in our products and services.
- To complete tasks arising from any contracts between you and UK Sleeping Pills, such as the delivery of medicines ordered online by the user.
- To provide information regarding our products. This may include informative material and newsletters, promotional emails, and another similar kind of messages
3. Security of Information
UK Sleeping Pills uses advanced security measures to make its website safe for visitors and customers. Our online order system makes use of the latest Secured Encryption Technology and all personal and credit card information submitted by our users and protected with advanced technical security shields. Our system also has safeguards in place to protect you against credit card fraud. In addition to this, UK Sleeping Pills stores personally identifiable information on secured computers that store your information in accordance with the latest data protection guidelines.
4. Disclosure of Information
UK Sleeping Pills takes the confidentiality of users’ information seriously and will only share your personal information under exceptional conditions. We may share your personal information if:
- There is a legal compulsion to do so. For instance, if you provide information regarding the safety and adverse effects of a medicine, UK Sleeping Pills will be obliged to share this information with the manufacturer so that they can perform their reporting obligations and take necessary measures.
- We are legally bound to respond to a civil or administration or law enforcement authority in regard to a pending case or administrative or legal investigation.
UK Sleeping Pills ensures that your information and contact details will not be traded or transferred to any third party for advertising purposes.
5. Use of Third-Party Links
UK Sleeping Pills occasionally uses third party links. Our website may include and offer links to third-party products and services at the company’s discretion. Since these third-party websites have their own independent and distinct privacy policies, UK Sleeping Pills cannot be held liable for any inappropriate content or activity encountered by the user at a third-party website. However, we welcome feedback from our customers regarding the integrity and security of these websites.
Cookies – These are files sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the web browser. The information contained in the file is sent back to the server each time a request is initiated by the browser to help the server identify and track the web browser.
Cookies are of two types – session cookies and persistent cookies. UK Sleeping Pills website uses persistent cookies that remain stored on the user’s computer until deleted by the user or until they reach their expiry date.
We use persistent cookies to collect aggregate data regarding website traffic and user interaction so that we can provide a better website experience to the end-user and offer assistance to them on their next visit.
7. Updating or Accessing Your Personal Information
With some limited exceptions, UK Sleeping Pills allows its users to access and update their personal information. If you have any queries regarding your personal information stored on our computers, you can contact us by sending us an email.
You may request that we correct, update, cancel, or stop using your personal information. If we agree that personal information requires correction, we will correct the information. If we do not agree that the personal information is incorrect, we will inform you about our disagreement and will explain the reason for our refusal to you
8. Changes to this Policy